The tourism industry plays a major role in effecting the determinants of tourist behaviour. For example, it:
- develops products specifically to match the determinants of some tourist behaviour; for example, it can offer packages designed for tourists who have particular health problems such as mobility difficulties
- provides information to prospective tourists on everything from health problems to visa requirements, destination climate data to the destination’s cultural attractions
- designs its promotional messages to fit the key determinants of the behaviour of different groups of tourists. This might include emphasis on discount deals for those with limited incomes or those who like to search for bargains, reassurance about the safety of a destination or selling the resort as one which has good facilities for children
- influences determinants such as offering people with limited budgets the opportunity to purchase tourism products on credit with repayments over a period of time. A key role is played in this respect by the travel agent who is the intermediary between producers in the tourism industry and their clients. As Ryan (1997) says:Visit Here: 7starhd
The information provided becomes part of the information that determines a holiday-maker’s expectations. The travel agent possesses the means to create the antecedents of success or failure of the holiday.’ Poor or inappropriate advice from an agent that leads to the tourist having an unsatisfactory holiday may well determine their future behaviour. It might make them:
- avoid using the same agent in the future
- decide not to buy the products of the same tourism organization again
- give a negative view of their holiday destination to friends and relatives.
- Download all kinds of latest movies from uwatchfree and also visit worldfree4u to get latest dubbed movies for free.
You can download movies and web series from extratorrent.
Read more about f95zone
Visit the site: Khatrimaza