If you are interested in applying for the United Explorer Life-saving Account, there are a few things you need to do. The first is to find out if you are eligible.
The account can help cover expenses related to search and rescue missions. You must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license or identification card. Next, you will need to apply.
Benefits of the account: Outline the benefits of having a United Explorer account
There are many options to choose from when it comes to saving for the future. However, if you want the best bang for your buck, you should consider opening a United Explorer life-saving account.
Here are seven benefits of doing so:
- You’ll earn a high yield rate on your deposits.
- You can access your funds whenever you need them.
- There are no fees associated with this account.
- It’s a great way to save for retirement.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your money is safe and secure.
- The account is FDIC insured for up to $250,000 per depositor.
- You can use the funds in your account to pay for college expenses or other significant expenses.
How to apply: Step-by-step guide on how to use the account
- Apply for the United Explorer Card. The application process is simple and can be done online in minutes.
- Once you are approved, log in to your account and click on the “Life-Saving Account” tab.
- Follow the instructions to enroll in the program and start saving immediately on travel-related emergencies.
- Be sure to keep your account information handy in an emergency. You will need your account number and password to access your funds.
- If you have any questions about using your account, please call our customer service team for assistance.
How to use the account: Explanation of how to use the account’s benefits
When you open a United Explorer account, you get a package of life-saving benefits. The most important is the complimentary first checked bag for the account owner and one companion on the same reservation. This can save you up to $100 per round trip.
Enter your MileagePlus number when you book your flight to take advantage of this benefit. You’ll also need to include your MileagePlus number on your boarding pass when you check-in.
The account also includes priority boarding and a discount on in-flight food and beverage purchases. So be sure to use your United Explorer card or enter your MileagePlus number when making purchases onboard.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for a way to get some extra perks and rewards when you travel, the United Explorer life-saving account is a great option.
You can easily apply for an account online, and it only takes a few minutes. Plus, you can start using your benefits right away.
So if you are ready to start exploring the world, be sure to sign up for a United Explorer card today.