Ayurvedic medicine has won the trust of the people by offering premium quality products in recent years. Though it has been a very effective medical science people are using, it has not reached to many people. With the advent of technology, people have started getting ayurvedic medicines online at very affordable prices. Today it is not needed to search for where you are going to get the particular herb as all they have come in supplements form like ashwagandha capsule, curcumine, and others. Though these capsules are safe because these are made of herbs, you should include herbs in your daily life. Here are some herbs that are very effective for overall health and wellness.
- Tulsi: Almost every home in India, people worship tulsi but it is a very powerful herb that everyone should use for boosting immunity, maintaining blood sugar levels, blood pressure, healing infections or wounds, purifying bloods, and many more. You just need to add its leaves in your tea or chatni. It offers all the health benefits that you can’t get from tulsi supplements.
- Curcumin: We all are using turmeric as a spice. In fact it is a king in our kitchen that is used in almost every dish we make there. Beside increasing the taste, it has plenty of health benefits to offer because of its medicinal properties. With its antiinflammatory properties, turmeric is very helpful in various health conditions like Alzheimern’s disease, degenerative conditions, cancer, heart issues, and many more.
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogen that works phenomenally in managing the stress in the body. From proper brain functionality, anxiety, depression, regulating blood sugar level, reduction of cortisol level, improving testosterone level and fertility, to increased muscle strength, the herb has a wide range of health benefits to offer.
- Aloe Vera: A popular plant that contains a wide range of nutrients, including vitamin A, vitamin B 12, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, choline, and many others. There are 75 vimtians, minerals, and other nutrients that play a significant role in various bodily functions like dental plaque reduction, wound healing, treating soreness, reducing constipation, improving skin health, lowering blood sugar levels, and many more. You can take it with lukewarm water in the morning for maximum benefits.
- Green tea: Starting the morning with green tea is in trend these days due to its wide range of health offerings, including fat loss, lowering the heart issues, improved brain activities, better bioactive compounds, improved antioxidant contents, brain protection, and anti aging benefits. Along with that it is very helpful in better digestion, bad breath reduction, and longevity.
Though herbal supplements like ashwagandha capsule, turmeric capsule, and others have several health benefits, why wait for nutrient deficiency to take them. It is better to include them or increase their intake in your day to day life to maximize health benefits. Like you can use turmeric in your milk before going to bed or take ACV, turmeric in lukewarm water as you get up early in the morning.