Rajasthan is a vibrant state with diverse culture, history, and natural beauty. Visiting Rajasthan and touring the attractions is like a journey to step back when kings used to rule. With so many forts, palaces, and intriguing folklore as well as heritage is something one should witness once in their lifetime. This blog will explore the top Rajasthan tour package attractions and what you can experience here.
The Rajasthan Tours Top Attractions You Can’t Afford to Miss Visiting!
Well, it is a well-known saying in Rajasthan ‘You do not know what you may see’. This is the tagline of Rajasthan tourism as well. But in all true sense, it replicates what this one of the largest land-acquired states offers. So, let’s delve deep into it.
Jaipur – The Pink City
The state capital and famously known as the Pink City. Jaipur is strategically built by the kings over a period of time (in earlier times it is known for its architectural marvels and first well-developed city). As you roam around the traditional bazaars of Jaipur you will find a sense of heritage all over. Furthermore, with the home to two UNESCO World Heritage sites, Jaipur offers a perfect blend of traditional and modern lifestyles. With many malls and museums, it makes the sight of travelers into an unimaginable scenario. Look where you can visit when in Jaipur;
- Hawa Mahal – Iconic Palace of Winds
- Amber Fort – Majestic Hilltop Fortress
- City Palace – Royal Residences & Museum
- Jantar Mantar – Astronomical Observatory
- Jaigarh Fort – Impregnable Hill Fort
- Nahargarh Fort – Scenic Hilltop Retreat
- Albert Hall Museum – Historical Artifacts
- Jal Mahal – Floating Water Palace
- Birla Mandir – Exquisite Marble Temple
- Jaipur Bazaars – Vibrant Shopping Experience
And many more! As the List does not stop here. Book your Rajasthan tour packages now with bookmyrajasthantour and find endless possibilities.
Udaipur – The City of Lakes
The Venice of East of Udaipur are both the same. Because of the many lakes surrounded by the Aravalli hills. This place is above all the tourist spots in Rajasthan. As many tourists consider that Rajasthan has a shortage of water (and for some regions, it’s partially true). But for Udaipur, it’s anyhow not due to the city being built on water. People here in this city use both road bridges and boats to travel. Many palaces and luxury hotels are built in the middle of these large lakes which gives an ultra-modern yet luxury feel. Look what you can see when in Udaipur with us but not limited to as our packages are customizable as per your unique demands;
- City Palace – Majestic royal residence.
- Lake Pichola – Serene boat rides.
- Jag Mandir – Island palace retreat.
- Jagdish Temple – Intricate Hindu temple.
- Saheliyon Ki Bari – Beautiful garden oasis.
- Fateh Sagar Lake – Scenic lake viewpoints.
- Monsoon Palace (Sajjangarh) – Sunset vistas.
- Bagore Ki Haveli – Cultural evening shows.
- Vintage Car Museum – Classic car collection.
- Shilpgram – Artisan craft village.
Jodhpur – The Blue City
In western Rajasthan, the most popular tourist attraction in Jodhpur. Due to its monuments, bazaars, food, language (Marwari), and hospitality, this place is quite popular. Here you can take a breath in the past by exploring many museums and admiring the panoramic view of the city from the fort. You can always include some popular destinations in your Rajasthan tour package like;
- Mehrangarh Fort – Majestic hilltop fortress.
- Jaswant Thada – Stunning marble cenotaphs.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace – Opulent heritage hotel.
- Clock Tower & Sardar Market – Vibrant shopping hub.
- Mandore Gardens – Historical garden complex.
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park – Tranquil desert park.
- Flying Fox Zip Line – Thrilling adventure experience.
- Bishnoi Village Safari – Cultural village tour.
- Chamunda Mata Temple – Ancient religious site.
- Kaylana Lake – Serene Lake and picnic spot.
Jaisalmer – The Golden City
A city located in the middle of the Thar Desert with the iconic Sonargarh fort. This fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its architecture and how it was built without any water. Besides this, the Royal family has also donated this fort to the people of Jaisalmer. Making it the biggest residential fort for commoners. Here you can do a camel safari in the sand dunes, buy vibrant handicrafts, textiles, and more. Look what adventure you can witness here;
- Jaisalmer Fort – Golden sandstone marvel.
- Sam Sand Dunes – Mesmerizing desert landscapes.
- Patwon Ki Haveli – Intricate architecture and history.
- Gadisar Lake – Serene Oasis in the desert.
- Jain Temples – Exquisite stone carvings.
- Desert Safari – Camel rides and sunset views.
- Kuldhara Village – Abandoned ghost town mystery.
- Bada Bagh – Cenotaphs amidst the dunes.
- Jaisalmer Folklore Museum – Cultural treasures.
- Salim Singh Ki Haveli – Unique rooftop architecture.
National Park of Rajasthan
In the search for peace from the hustle and bustle life of cities, Rajasthan serves different amenities and possibilities. There are many national and state parks spread over hundreds of kilometers which house many popular and rare species of animals including the Bengal tiger. With the Rajasthan tour package, you can easily spot all of them in their natural habitat. Also, have fun with the jungle safari, encounter various wildlife, and photography to keep it memorable. Here are top Rajasthan’s national parks;
- Ranthambore National Park: Bengal tiger sightings.
- Keoladeo National Park: Birdwatcher’s paradise.
- Sariska Tiger Reserve: Rich wildlife diversity.
- Desert National Park: Unique desert ecosystem.
- Mukundra Hills Tiger Reserve: Tranquil wilderness.
- Darrah National Park: Serene forest retreat.
- Sitamata Wildlife Sanctuary: Lush greenery and waterfalls.
This is not the end of the Rajasthan tour attraction but we will meet you with another blog soon. Hope you enjoy reading.